LKR 2000 Per Hour
- We welcome Everyone: The meeting room is designed to accommodate the diverse needs of freelancers and creatives who seek a productive and inspiring environment to conduct official meetings.
- Beautiful and functional meeting space: The room is located on the ground floor of the Coworking space and is part of the theme garden floor inspired by nature, flora, and fauna.
- Benefits for Community members: The meeting room is accessible to the HomeTree community, with allocated free usage, and more can be purchased at a standard cost per hour.
- Renting the Meeting room: The room can be rented by outsiders who wish to conduct official meetings in a comfortable, air-conditioned space with comfortable chairs and a whiteboard.
- Room Seat Capacity: With a capacity of 8 people, the Tulip meeting room offers ample space for small groups to gather and collaborate.
For which purposes can it be utilized?
- The meeting room has also been used for conducting interviews, classes, and even conferences.
- The Tulip meeting room has been a popular choice for many companies, including a news channel that frequently uses the space as a background for their video recordings due to the sound-free environment and good lighting.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the package?
A fixed complimentary internet quota, A spacious 8 seater board room, Whiteboard and markers, Free WIFI access based on the hours of usage.
Access to projector + screen, and printing facilities is optional at a cost.
Are there any Discounts?
Discounts are available for extended hours.
What about internet facility?
We provide a fixed internet quota beyond which, you can purchase additional data from us or opt to bring your own routers.
Wi-Fi (SLT fibre with firewall protection or Dialog 4G) - given based on your meeting room usage. Additional data can be purchased from us at a small cost per GB.