LKR 20,000 Per Month
- We welcome Everyone: Whether you need a space to focus on your projects, collaborate with others, or just want to be part of a vibrant community, we invite you to join us and make our workspace your own.
- Cooling options: You can choose from two hot desking areas, an A/C area and a non-A/C area, depending on your personal preferences.
- Peaceful Environment: Specially designed for individuals and teams who need a quiet and focused workspace to get things done. It's a dedicated workspace that is free from interruptions.
- Flexibility: You can access the shared workspace for the month, giving you the flexibility to work when and where they need to. This is ideal for those who work remotely or have a fluctuating schedule, providing a reliable and convenient workspace solution.
- Common amenities: All private offices at HomeTree Coworking come equipped with high-speed internet, comfortable seating, and ample lighting. You'll also have access to all of the amenities that the coworking space has to offer, including meeting rooms, a kitchenette, and a lounge area where you can take a break and recharge.
- Community: You'll also become part of a vibrant community of like-minded professionals. This provides opportunities for networking, collaboration, and learning from others in your field.
- Collaboration and Co-creation: You have the option to attend any networking events that HomeTree Coworking hosts, providing valuable opportunities for collaboration and professional growth. The open and collaborative workspace fosters creativity and innovation, with the potential for new connections and opportunities to arise at any moment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the package?
Handling utility bills, Cleaning, Sanitisation, 24/7 access, Mail handling. Free tea and coffee, Printing (charged separately), Free entry to community and networking events, Member benefits programme, A fixed complimentary internet quota.
Additionally, you get of 4 hours of free Meeting room usage and a discounted rate of LKR 500/ hour beyond 4 hours.
Access to projector + screen is optional at a cost.
How long should a contract be?
Preferably a minimum of 3 months.
What about internet facility?
We provide a fixed internet quota every month beyond which, you can purchase additional data from us or opt to bring your own routers or request a separate fibre connection which you can handle the bill for separately.
Wi-Fi (SLT fibre with firewall protection or Dialog 4G) - 20 GB offered for free every month. Additional data can be purchased from us at a small cost per GB.
What's the difference between Hot desks and Fixed desks?
The main distinction is that the allocation is based on a first-come, first-served basis. Additionally, it is not possible to store personal belongings on the desk and leave. However, you will have 24/7 access to the premises with fingerprint authentication, allowing entry at any time of the day.