Fixed Desk at LKR 24,000 Per Month
Fixed Desk LITE at LKR 22,000 Per Month
- We welcome Everyone: Our workspace is designed to accommodate the diverse needs of freelancers and creatives who seek a productive and inspiring environment.
- Permanent desk for your needs: You'll have a designated spot to work every day in a shared workspace, without the hassle of having to find a new spot every time you come in.
- Lockers on Request: We also offer a locking filing cabinet, so you can securely store your belongings overnight and on weekends.
- Peaceful Environment: Specially designed for individuals and teams who need a quiet and focused workspace to get things done. It's a dedicated workspace that is free from interruptions.
- Flexibility: You have access to a shared workspace for a set number of days per month, giving you the flexibility to work when you need to without committing to a full-time desk.
- Common amenities: All private offices at HomeTree Coworking come equipped with high-speed internet, comfortable seating, and ample lighting. You'll also have access to all of the amenities that the coworking space has to offer, including meeting rooms, a kitchenette, and a lounge area where you can take a break and recharge.
- Community: You'll also become part of a vibrant community of like-minded professionals. This provides opportunities for networking, collaboration, and learning from others in your field.
- Collaboration and Co-creation: With a permanent desk in a shared workspace, members have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with like-minded individuals, sharing ideas and resources in a supportive and inspiring environment. The fixed desk membership option is truly the heart of the HomeTree Coworking community, where members can thrive and grow both personally and professionally.
What's the difference between the Packages?
- The fixed desk option at HomeTree coworking provides a dedicated workspace for individuals who need a consistent and reliable setup, with access to all the amenities and services of the coworking space, and personal drawer spaces in their own desks to store their personal belongings.
- The fixed desk LITE option, on the other hand, offers the same benefits but with a more affordable price point, and you get a shared cupboard to store your personal belongings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the package?
Handling utility bills, Cleaning, Sanitisation, 24/7 access, Mail handling. Free tea and coffee, Printing (charged separately), Free entry to community and networking events, Member benefits programme, A fixed complimentary internet quota.
Additionally, you get of 4 hours of free Meeting room usage and a discounted rate of LKR 500/ hour beyond 4 hours.
Access to projector + screen is optional at a cost.
How long should a contract be?
The fixed desks package does not require a contract. Each month, the package is automatically renewed on a continuous basis.
What about internet facility?
We provide a fixed internet quota every month beyond which, you can purchase additional data from us or opt to bring your own routers or request a separate fibre connection which you can handle the bill for separately.
Wi-Fi (SLT fibre with firewall protection or Dialog 4G) - 20 GB offered for free every month. Additional data can be purchased from us at a small cost per GB.