|Type of Space
|Full Day Pass
|- LKR 2000 Per Hour
|LKR 1500 Per Hour
|Half Day Pass
|- LKR 1000 Per Hour
|LKR 700 Per Hour
|10 Day Pass
|- LKR 15,000 Per Hour
|same as with A/C
- We welcome Everyone: Whether you're a freelancer, entrepreneur, or remote worker, HomeTree Coworking's day pass options are a great way to get work done in a comfortable and inspiring environment.
- Without commitment: Allows individuals to use the workspace for a day or a few days without committing to a long-term membership.
- Common Amenities: All day pass options come with access to common amenities such as high-speed internet, printing and scanning services, and complimentary coffee and tea.
- Peaceful Environment: The workspace is designed with nature-inspired elements such as plants and natural light to create a calming and productive environment.
- Flexibility: The workspace is designed to help individuals be more productive and creative, and the flexible membership options allow individuals to find a plan that suits their needs and budget.
- Community and Collaboration: You are welcome to attend any networking events organized by HomeTree Coworking to connect with other members of the community and expand their professional network.
What's the difference between the Packages?
- The Full Day Pass is perfect for individuals who need to work in a productive environment for the entire day.
- The Half Day Pass is a great option for those who only need a workspace for a few hours in the morning or afternoon.
- The 10 Day Pass is an affordable and flexible option that allows individuals to use the workspace for up to ten days within a month.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's included in the package?
Handling utility bills, Cleaning, Sanitisation, 24/7 access, Mail handling. Free tea and coffee, Printing (charged separately), Free entry to community and networking events, Member benefits programme, A fixed complimentary internet quota.
Additionally, you get of 4 hours of free Meeting room usage and a discounted rate of LKR 500/ hour beyond 4 hours.
Access to projector + screen is optional at a cost.
How long should a contract be?
Preferably a minimum of 3 months.
Are there any Discounts?
We offer discounts for long term contracts (1 year and above)
What about internet facility?
We provide a fixed internet quota every month beyond which, you can purchase additional data from us or opt to bring your own routers or request a separate fibre connection which you can handle the bill for separately.
Wi-Fi (SLT fibre with firewall protection or Dialog 4G) - 40 GB offered for free every month. Additional data can be purchased from us at a small cost per GB.